1. Introduction. Your (“You” or “Your”) privacy concerns are important to TREC Corporation. d/b/a TREC®2go (“Us”, “We” or “Our”), and protecting Your privacy and safeguarding Your information is one of Our highest goals. You need to know what information is being collected about You through Our website (“Site”) and how Your information may be used.
4. Use of Information. We automatically collect and store information about Your visit. The information We collect enables Us to refine and offer better services and information to You. We may share the information We collect about You with Our business partners. The types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
• the date and time of Your visit;
• IP addresses;
• browser type, operating system, and language;
• the pages you visited; and
Merchant Application V.6.26.20
• the address of the Web site from which You came.
5. Cookies. When You visit the Site, We may place a text file called a “cookie” on Your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on Your web browser, computer, or device and later retrieved. A cookie enables the Site to recognize You as a prior user, provides the Site with information regarding Your prior use and assists Us in determining what portions of the Site are most appropriate for You. Your Web browser may provide You with the ability to not accept cookies. However, in order to take full advantage of the Site, We recommend that You accept cookies from the Site.
6. Disclosure. We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose Your information to any other parties; except that We may share Your information with our partners. We also may disclose Your information when We believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, law enforcement or court orders, or to protect the rights, property or safety of another person, including Our own property or rights. We will make every effort to discontinue the use of Your information as soon as practicable if requested in writing by You. We may need to retain information in Our archives and records to comply with law, resolve disputes, analyze problems, assist with any investigations, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law.